Friday, December 10, 2010

PBO Model Tyneshia Royal


A quote from our PBO model: Tyneshia 'Ty' Royal The PBO NYC photoshoot experience with Lindsay, Jorge and Marie-Lynn was absolutely FABULOUS! I've always loved the camera so, I wasn’t surprised when all the excitement and anxiety surfaced the minute I got there. Lindsay made me feel so comfortable and her guidance and support were priceless. I loved the idea of having her there to help with her expertise! Marie-Lynn worked her "Princess Magic" on my hair and makeup...just beautiful! And last, but certainly not least…Jorge! Jorge, was a true gem! His patience, professionalism, kind words and expertise made the shoot so much fun and run extra smooth. He made me feel just like a Queen! You guys make an AWESOME team."

No comments:

Post a Comment